The Woburn Public Schools, in cooperation with the community, families and students will provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment where all students will be provided the educational opportunity to achieve at high levels in order that they will learn both the academic and social skills necessary to be successful in higher education, career and community.
- To develop, implement and assess curriculum and instruction
- To establish a professional development model that provides in-service training
- To support the effective integration of technology through our curriculum and management practices
- To provide a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment for all students
- To strengthen family and community participation in meeting our educational goals
- To assess and plan for school facility improvement in order to support the implementation of our educational goals