Welcome to the Woburn Public Schools Health Services Page.
Woburn School Nurses provide comprehensive care to the approximately 4900 students of the Woburn Public Schools. Each of the 11 schools has a full-time Registered Nurse, with the exception of the High School which has two nurses.
Every school nurse helps to keep students healthy and in school by:
- providing care for illness & injury
- promoting wellness
- advocating for students and families
- managing chronic health conditions
- helping teachers accommodate for students with special healthcare needs
- providing early detection and correction of health problems
- Identifying health-related barriers to learning
And so much more!
Please use this website to find helpful information through our links and Parent Information Section. The links will direct you to various websites for health information. The Parent Information Section contains many of the health forms we require at school (feel free to print them for use), as well as information on state mandated screenings, immunizations, medications, etc.
You will also find a list of our School Nurses and their contact information.
Please feel free to contact us by phone with any questions or concerns.