The Finance & Operations Office is responsible for payroll, employee benefits, accounts payable, district budgeting, security, building rentals, food service, student transportation and general school financial matters. Our Office is located on the main floor of the Administration building at the Joyce Middle School.
Proposed FY21 Budget
Click HERE to view proposed budget for the 2020-2021 school year. A public hearing is scheduled for Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7:30pm. Please visit the City of Woburn website for virtual meeting details.
Free & Reduced Price Lunch
- Free and Reduced Lunch English.pdf
- Free Reduced Lunch Application Spanish.pdf
- Free Reduced Lunch Application Portuguese.pdf
Meal Debt Support & Collections
- Meal Debt Support and Collections English.pdf
- Meal Debt Collections and Support Spanish.pdf
- Portuguese Meal Debt Collections and Support.pdf
Low-Cost Internet Service
- Internet Essentials Program from Comcast offers low cost in-home WiFi & computer for qualifying families with NO contract, fees or credit check.
- Lifeline is a program through Verizon that provides a monthly discount on landline or wireless phone service.
- EveryoneOn connects low-income families to offers free or discounted home internet service as well as discounted devices.
Employee Forms are located in the TeacherPlus Portals for each school building.
Assistant Superintendent for
Finance & Operations